Catch your Wave
Blogging is getting boring for me, my blog compared to the others, mine is totally not interesting to read about. Perhaps i'm closing down the blog.
Anyway, i really pissed off by pple from my IS module ytd. It's so maddening when you have put in an effort to do part of a report for them to at least show the teacher, they eventually change almost everything. I know I don't very profound english that makes the report looks very professional but at the very least I did something to save your trouble and what I get is all your filthy comments about not writing it well. I practically go against them since they dont appreciate my effort by keeping mum and not help in thinking about what to be written. I'm also human, can you a**es pls think of other's feelings but you say those stuffs into my face! B*****es!
Had the POA paper today, cried over it. OMG, it's like the first time i'm crying over for a stupid common test paper but I know it's over and now i need to focus on other 2 subs. Gonna mark hard and top. That's my goal.
Wish everyone whose taking exams/test etc: ALL THE BEST!
P/S: GSS, i'm coming down in 3 days time. i gonna catch your wave!
Anyway, i really pissed off by pple from my IS module ytd. It's so maddening when you have put in an effort to do part of a report for them to at least show the teacher, they eventually change almost everything. I know I don't very profound english that makes the report looks very professional but at the very least I did something to save your trouble and what I get is all your filthy comments about not writing it well. I practically go against them since they dont appreciate my effort by keeping mum and not help in thinking about what to be written. I'm also human, can you a**es pls think of other's feelings but you say those stuffs into my face! B*****es!
Had the POA paper today, cried over it. OMG, it's like the first time i'm crying over for a stupid common test paper but I know it's over and now i need to focus on other 2 subs. Gonna mark hard and top. That's my goal.
Wish everyone whose taking exams/test etc: ALL THE BEST!
P/S: GSS, i'm coming down in 3 days time. i gonna catch your wave!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home